The Tadpoles Triathlon Series is a kids (7 to 12 years) series run as part of the SunSmart Triathlon Series and is a fantastic way to introduce kids to the sport of triathlon. The Tadpoles distance is 100m swim, 3km ride and 500m run, the Tadpoles Triathlon kicks off the day at 7am. This event is all about participation, having fun and having a go so it is not timed nor are there any prizes for places.
As part of your kids entry, they also receive a finishers medal, juice box and muesli bar. We have a number of volunteers positioned throughout the course including in transition to help kids get dressed (tie shoelaces, clip on helmets, and help lift bikes etc). We ask that parents let the volunteers and staff help the kids, and do not enter transition or the course.
TriEvents Tadpoles Series 2017/18
|City of Armadale Duathlon||Sunday 8 October 2017||Champion Lakes Regatta Centre, Armadale|
|#1 City of Joondalup Triathlon||Sunday 17 December 2017||Whitfords Nodes Park, Hillarys|
|#2 City of Rockingham Triathlon||Sunday 14 January 2018||Bell Park, Rockingham|
|#3 City of Armadale Triathlon||Sunday 18 February 2018||Champion Lakes Regatta Centre, Armadale|
|#4 Bunbury City Classic Triathlon||Sunday 25 March 2018||Back Beach, Bunbury|
|#5 City of Joondalup Triathlon||Sunday 8 April 2018||Whitfords Nodes Park, Hillarys|
|Tadpoles Triathlon Series||$70||$95|
- Late Entries: Only online entries will be accepted after midnight on the Wednesday preceding the event and will incur a $10 late fee.
- Race Day Entries will be available ONLY if the event is not already full and will be subject to a late fee. Please note – many races last season sold out prior to the event, so avoid disappointment and enter early.
Tadpoles participants must be 7 years of age (maximum 12 years) as at the 31st December, 2017 to be able to participate in the Tadpoles events for the duration of the 2017/18 season.
- Entry Fees are non-refundable.
- TriEvents reserves the right to alter the format of the event in the interest of competitor safety if deemed necessary due to prevailing weather conditions.
- Entries received after Wednesday preceding the event will be deemed late and will have late fees applied as per the Entry Fees – Additional Fees Section
What is a TWA Membership?
A ‘TWA Membership’ is a Triathlon Western Australia Membership, which has various benefits including race discounts. Memberships are available for juniors, individuals and families, click here to view the members available.